Easy Weight Loss Plan
The math is pretty simple. A pound of unwanted fat equals 3500 calories. Want to shed a pound every week? Then you need to consume 3500 calories less per week than you use. That’s about 500 calories one day. By cutting away 500 calories one day from your regular diet plan, while keeping your activity level the same, you can shed around 1 pound a week.
All right – that doesn’t sound like much, especially if you are more than 25 pounds overweight. Study after study has shown, though, that those men and women who lose weight gradually – at a rate of 1 2 pounds each week -are a lot more prone to maintain the weight off and hold a regular weight probiotic drinks good for ulcer (visit this backlink) a lifetime.
So how much exactly IS 500 calories? When you are going to lower the daily consumption of yours by 500 calories, it helps to find out what you need to cut away, correct? Here is how simple it’s losing 500 calories a day:
* Use whole milk rather than cream in your coffee. Savings? 50 calories per cup.
* Skip the butter on your baked potato. Savings? hundred calories
* Drink fruit flavored water rather than a 16 ounce soda. Savings? 200 calories
* Skip the Big Mac and in addition have a salad instead. A big Mac is in at a whopping 460 calories. A fresh salad with a mild dressing? Below 100! Savings? 360 calories
* Pass by the bag of potato chips. An normal snack size bag of chips has more than 300 calories. Savings? 300 calories